Tools4sq is a service that provides you with a set of useful tools for foursquare professionals and enthusiasts. Venue managers and superusers can get huge benefits with these tools and automate lots of routine work.
In order to use Tools4sq, you have to connect the service to your foursquare account. Read more
Main features include:
- Watching venues details for managers. Instantly notice if someone has made unwanted changes to one of your venue's details like address, name, category, etc.
- Users at your venues. See who is checked in with an access to their profiles.
- Venue tips and photos update feeds. See all new tips and photos in chronological order from all your venues on a single page. Like them or report. Feeds also work for any foursquare lists.
- Useful for superusers. Helps to detect spammer accounts and mass report their tips.
- Tracks the tips and photos state after report. Be sure when they are deleted.
- Support for searching objects by their IDs and native foursquare site URLs. If you find a user, a venue, or a list on the native site, easily open it in Tools4sq.
Tools4sq is designed to work with on any device - desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Tools4sq uses the Foursquare application programming interface but is not endorsed or certified by Foursquare Labs, Inc.